This year Infosecurity Europe unites the security community against the ever-present threat of devasting, destructive cyber hacks. Cybersecurity challenges feel more pressing than ever – against a backdrop of global disruption, the rise of AI, inflationary pressures and significant economic uncertainty. For CISOs and security teams, it can be difficult to understand the optimal way to address these issues. But we’re here to help.
Over three days, senior leaders from every corner of the industry come together to share their experiences and demonstrate how to overcome the obstacles facing the cyber sector. Our conference attracts the leading experts in their fields, who can help your organisation remain resilient by showcasing the security tools necessary to advance your career.
This year, adding to our variety of exciting spaces at Infosecurity Europe, we’re thrilled to welcome a new stage – Tomorrow’s Topics. In this exclusive theatre, we’ll discuss channel, diversity and access to the industry, touching on professional development. We’ll examine how you can put yourself in the perfect position to seize your opportunities and what future shape the industry could take in the coming years.
On Wednesday 5th June, Infosecurity Magazine will be hosting our eighth annual Women in Cybersecurity event – building on last year’s popularity and continuing to advocate for safe spaces for everyone in cyber. We will hear from senior female leaders who will inspire and empower, giving their invaluable insights across a wide range of subjects impacting the information security world.
The three-day Keynote Stage agenda will accelerate your understanding of where you should dedicate your time, prioritise your resources and allocate your budget, covering:
- Resilience – Find out how the industry can stay strong amid the ever-looming danger of cyber threats, growing pressure on IT teams and the risk of burn-out
- Artificial Intelligence – Deep-dive into the rapidly-evolving world of AI, examining the threats and opportunities while ensuring integrity and visibility
- Legislation & Governance – There are many regulatory challenges facing the industry; we’ll walk you through what you need to know, from NIS2 compliance to the AI Act
- Leadership & Culture – Explore the human side of cybersecurity, and how we can improve education, motivation, training, wellness, and how corporate culture is crucial to embed security into an organisation
- Future Threats – Delve into the future of cyber defence, examining emerging trends and threats to ensure you stay fully informed of industry developments
Join us to immerse yourself in the most captivating programme in the cybersecurity calendar – learning, networking and growing along the way.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with Victoria Aitken, Conference Manager – [email protected].
We can’t wait to welcome you! Register now and secure your space.